Elements Music is now in its 14th year of providing fun, quality after-school piano-keyboard enrichment programs throughout the valley.
Our amazing Keyboard Clubs have always been and continue to be ever-popular with students, parents, and schools. In our history of enriching children’s lives with music, Elements Music has introduced over 12,000 kids to making music at the keyboard through our After-School Keyboard Clubs!
To find out more about our Elements @ School Keyboard Program, please read below:
- Elements Music Keyboard Club is a mobile piano/keyboard lab set up at your child’s school.
- Classes are held either before or after school, depending on the school your child attends.
- The full Elements Music program consists of five progressive six-week levels.Each class meets once each week for an hour.At the end of the full 30-week program, private lessons are available to continue the child’s music education.For more information on continuing keyboard education, please see our PRIVATE LESSONS PAGE.
- Our classes maintain a teacher to student ration of 1 teacher for every 9 students or better.
- All of our teachers and assistants are thoroughly trained in our Elements Music method and have an extensive music background.In fact, many of our teachers and assistants also boast an extended music education from fully accredited institutions.
- Since the safety of our students is of utmost importance, ALL of our staff must also pass a full background check prior to teaching with Elements Music. You can rest assured that your child is enrolled in a program that provides a safe environment for all.
- Tuition includes the following:
- A personal piano-keyboard and headphones for each student to use during class.
- An Elements Music Lesson Book for each student to keep.
- Unlimited access to our song database of over 500 songs.
- Unlimited access to our Online Student Keyboard Lab, where students can download music, watch video performances of their selected songs, or even redeem reward certificates for cool prizes!
- At the end of each level, friends, teachers, family & peers participate in a fun “concert” where students show off the skills they have acquired and songs they have learned in the Elements Music Keyboard program.
- Additional opportunities are also available for students to perform at the Annual Elements Music Year-End Competition.
- A percentage of tuition goes back to each school district to further support district programs!
Elements Music classes are offered at schools within the following cities and districts: Cave Creek, Chandler, Deer Valley, Gilbert, Kyrene, Mesa (NEW for 2010), Paradise Valley, Peoria, Scottsdale, Tempe, as well as fine Private, Charter & Parochial schools around Arizona.
For more information about the Elements method, please see our ABOUT ELEMENTS MUSIC page.
Want to find out how to start an Elements Keyboard Club at your school? Already have a club at your school and need to talk to support staff? Please Contact Us.