Elements is a fun and innovative piano program that teaches kids AND adults how to play the piano or keyboard.
While most keyboard methods are based on outdated 17th-19th century European fundamentals, the Elements approach is easy, fun, exciting, and rewarding! Not only do our classes enable beginners the capacity to play their favorite songs on their VERY FIRST lesson, but our students look forward to each class, time and time again!
We have listed some of the features and basic information about our unique program below. Please select the type of class you are interested in and find out what sets us apart from other methods. It’s easy to see why ours is the best piano/keyboard program available!
We offer three different Elements courses:
- Grades 1-6
- Private Lessons (Please Inquire for Recommended Age)
- Adult Classes (13 and above)
For Students in Grades 1-6
- Duration of Each Level: 6 Weeks
- Length of Each Class: One Hour
- Types of Songs Available: Classical, Top 40, Classic Rock, Cartoon Themes, TV Themes, Movie Themes, Video Game Tracks, Country Classics & Modern Country Favorites, Holiday Classics, Show Tunes, Patriotic Favorites, and Many More!
- Class Sizes: 18 Maximum Students per class. (With a student to teacher ratio of 9 to 1 or better!)